Dear Papa Jon…

Q:

I am starting to stress out about finals… I feel like November has gone by so quickly, what do I do?

A:

Hello Classic SU Student,
I feel the same exact way. This quarter has really been on turbo drive ever since it started. I suggest you start preparing for finals now, then you won’t feel as stressed when finals week is upon us. Also, when I’m feeling stressed I always like to go and get some comfort food. That waffle and chicken place on 13th and Jefferson is bomb, I suggest it.
Your fellow stressed out student,
Papa Jon

Q:

I live off campus and I don’t know how to stay warm… I tried to convince my roommates to turn on the heat but they don’t want to pay for it. How do I stay warm?

A:

Hello my Chilly Friend,
Oh my gosh, paying for heating is SO expensive. The way I am getting through this cold patch is by wrapping myself in some big blankets and pulling out my warmest socks. Also, the heat at school is included in your tuition (thanks Seattle U). So go hang out in the library or the student center where you can enjoy the heat and watch some Netflix!
Burrrrr its cold in here,
Papa Jon

Q:

What is Cuffing?

A:

Hello, are you thirsty?
I just found out today that cuffing is when people try and find their bae to cuddle up with for the cold months! So, that means you better watch out for those thirsty classmates who might be on the prowl for someone warm to spend their time with. The cold months are coming, we all better be prepared.
Want to be my boo?
Papa Jon

To submit your own questions, go to http://ask.fm/DearPapaJon. I can’t wait to hear from you all!!
Love, Papa Jon